Monday, August 6, 2012

Atlanta, Milledgeville, West Plains, now Mongolia.

Got to see my brother at the LAX Airport when I came back from Tokyo!

Atlanta, GA- For Chris' birthday I got us the City Pass and we went to the GA Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, Inside CNN Studio Tour, the High Museum of Art, and the Atlanta Zoo. We also met up with a lot of my friends and ended up sleeping in way less than we thought we were going to. :)

At the GA Aquarium. 
Behind the Scenes Tour

Dolphin Show!

2. Milledgeville, GA- We spent 2 days in Milly and traveled to the Whistle Stop Café and met up with nearly all of my professors and saw Abby as well! I introduced Chris to my wonderful professors: Dr. Isaac, Dr. Chiang, Dr. Jarvie, Dr. Lindsay, and Dr. Harris. We had a great time catching up with them and we stayed at the Antebellum Inn (great place). 

Lovin' on Abby.
Chris and I went to Juliet, GA


3. After that we came home and hung out with family and friends before going to see Chris' family in West Plains, Missouri. We played Monopoly Deal and Dominoes nearly every night and had a lot of family dinners and a ton of laughs. It was so nice to eat amazing food and catch up with everyone before hopping on a plane and heading over to Missouri.


Saying goodbye to my dad :(

Hanging out with Anna, Chris' little sis at the St. Louis Zoo.


Chris' family

Chris and Anna :)

And now I'm in Mongolia!
Sorry for the delay in posting, I haven't had internet.

But Mongolia is gorgeous. Here's my view.



Who wants to come visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment