Thursday, September 22, 2011

Care Package

I've been hearing some requests for my address so I can receive care packages and/or letters.

If you want to send me something, I would love to receive it.

Address:

Lisa Baer
English Teacher
Zhengzhou No. 1 High School
No. 182 Zhongyuan West Road
Zhengzhou, Henan, 4500000


Suggestions:

  • PAPER TOWELS (China only has napkins)
  • Any small (healthy) snack bars or cereal. (please. China does not do healthy)
Snack bars
Cereal packs
Sunflower seeds
Trail Mix
Peanut Butter Crackers
Raisins
Cranberries
Dried fruit.
  • Socks (I have size 8.5/9 feet- China does not have socks for me, haha)
  • Any casual T-Shirts (meant to relax in- Size S or M)
  • Candy. (Sorry mom, but I need chocolate or something sweet!)
  • Anything! I'm appreciative of anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment