Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Japan Part II

It's rare for me to go back to visit a place, but this one is pretty special.
Going back to Japan!

Be back Tuesday morning.
Maybe ;)


Edit: I'm back in Zhengzhou. Japan was wonderful (of course). I think Chris and I are falling into a great groove of things to do when I'm in Japan for such a short period of time. I always want the sushi go round, and I always want the sushi fresh from the fish market. So we got both of those. And then we found little cafes and drank coffee or had a smoothie while we talked about anything and everything under the sun and people watched. What a great and relaxing weekend.

For clarity: The green plant thing in the picture is fresh wasabi and the busy intersection is one of the busiest intersections in the whole world. It's basically a free-for-all.



Busiest intersection in the world!
Chris and I like to people watch from cafes. 


Fresh wasabi
The freshest and most delicious sushi that I have ever tasted.
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment