This is now. I'll never be in this moment again so I'm here to enjoy it. I'm finding my niche, making friends, learning about other cultures, and exploring the world. I can't be happy being bored, and I wasn't raised to be boring. Let's go! I don't care where- Austria, Fiji, Barcelona - all of it sounds amazing to me.
After graduating from Georgia College & State University in the spring of 2011, I accepted a job teaching English in China. I left Atlanta, GA on September 4th, 2011 and I returned on July 9th, 2012.
After teaching English in China, I received a Fulbright Scholarship for an English Teaching Assistantship (ETA) through the U.S. Department of State. My additional project while in Mongolia was researching family and cultural values.
I left for Mongolia on August 7th, 2012 and I returned to America on June 9th, 2013.
I was accepted into the University of South Dakota's PhD program for Clinical Psychology. I started graduate school in the fall of 2013 and I am in my 4th year!
I'm currently living in Vermillion, SD.
Graduate School Travels:
August 2013- current
1) Roadtrip to Traverse City, Michigan (Summer, 2013).
2) Vermillion, South Dakota (Fall, 2013).
3) Atlanta, Georgia & Las Vegas, Nevada (Winter 2013).
4) Atlanta, Georgia / Coopersville, New York / Pensacola, Florida / St. Louis, Missouri (Summer 2014).
5) South Dakota, Wyoming, & Montana (Spring Break, 2015).