Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Manila & El Nido, Philippines

I arrived in Manila on the 29th of September and stayed in a hostel for a night. I met up with some awesome people in my hostel and we enjoyed a great dinner before I went to El Nido via private plane.

When I arrived in El Nido, I stumbled upon a deserted beach with a resort and they gave me a cottage for only $20 USD a night, instead of $150 USD a night. I love traveling during the low-season!

I also went kayaking to an island and I snorkeled and swam all day while exploring the coral reefs.
The next day, I went hiking through a jungle to get to hot springs.
And then I went hiking through another jungle to get to a waterfall (during a typhoon). It was awesome!
I also drank with the locals, read in a hammock, and relaxed. Lovely, perfect vacation.

I returned to Manila on the 4th and will go back to China on the 6th.

Here's some videos:
My breakfast companion at the resort in El Nido

























No comments:

Post a Comment