Monday, November 15, 2010

Praha (or Prague)


This weekend in Prague was so much fun! I traveled by myself (first time doing that!) and I loved it! I could do whatever I wanted, stay at a place longer, go spontaneously into museums, plans my days however I wanted. There were a lot of perks. No real downfalls.

Things I did:

2 tours.
2 museums. (Museum of Sex & the Museum of Torture) I recommend both
1 black light theatre production is a "result of the Czech traditions of Black Theatre, which combines dance, music, and pantomime to tell an exciting story."

Pictures:




















































ok, my favorite picture is at the bottom, and it's the picture of the masses of people looking at the astronomical clock in Prague. It was rated the #1 most disappointing tourist attraction by some official website but still, hundreds of people gather every hour to lift up their cameras and film the "event". Instead of taking a picture of the clock, I took a picture of the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment