Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The countdown begins...


















I don't want to be that annoying person who counts down the days until she leaves...but I might have to be...LESS THAN 30 DAYS!

I'm just letting that sink in. Wow.
I know that I'm impatient a lot of the time, but I have been waiting for this moment to come over almost a year now. I got the idea (from an asshole) during the summer of last year (2009) and I was planning on leaving in January but I had to push it back to September. So I thought I was leaving in January but then I had to wait an additional 8 1/2 months.

Everything is coming together this time around. I have my ticket, my housing, my netbook, my luggage, my classes lined up, etc. I have a rough idea of where I'm going to travel to when I get to Hungary and aaaaaah I want to go right meow!

I'm finishing up my term with AmeriCorps on the 28th of August and I'm leaving for Hungary the 31st of August.

No comments:

Post a Comment