Friday, July 9, 2010

Haitiiiiiiii

Guess who is giving her testimony?
Guess who is giving her testimony on Sunday?
Guess who is giving her testimony on Sunday in front of a big 'ol Haitian Church?

Meeeeeeeeeee


On a side note: Haitian school children are crazzzy.
One little boy pulled me aside so he could give me his phone number. That little pimp!

My malaria medication makes me have ridiculous Alice in Wonderland type dreams, so that always leads for an exciting night.

Everything is going well, we have not gotten into any car accidents in the tap-taps, but I'm always thinking we will.
Drinking more water than a fish, peeing more than a racehorse.

Oh! I peed in a HOLE in the concret slab the other day. I laughed the entire time I was peeing and hoped the ants didn't bite my butt.

I'm so spoiled.
Love you, miss you.
Give Chloe a kiss for me, and enjoy your air conditioned car!!





1 comment:

  1. What a funny time you are having. We are laughing along with you!!!
    Mom and Dan

    ReplyDelete